An oil-free hydrating serum that works to replenish nutrients repairing the skin while improving moisture. The nourishing formula combines Vitamin B5, Hyaluronic Acid, & Vitamin E providing multi-depth hydration replenishing the skin’s moisture barrier and activating skin cell renewal. Hyaluronic Acid boosts the skin's ability to retain moisture. Combined with Vitamin B5, that provides mega- hydration leaving your skin soft, supple and plump.
Free from silicones, dyes, fragrances, alcohols, and fillers. 100% natural, active, and pure formula.
Skin Types: dry, combination, mature
- retains moisture in epidermis
- increased cell production is promoted
- enhances barrier function to prevent moisture loss in skin
- calms redness and irritations
- speeds up healing process in skin
- natural preservatives
- calms irritations & redness
- enhances and repairs barrier function
- safe to apply during and post Micro-needling procedure
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)- Conditions and moisturizes while calming inflammation. Aids in the healing process of the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)- Enhances barrier function to prevent moisture loss in skin. Aids in providing cells added moisture retaining powers. Balances oil production.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)- Moisturizing and healing for the skin. Helps to strengthen the skins barrier function.
- Glycerin- A natural humectant from plants that helps to retain moisture in the skin.
After cleansing and toning skin, apply 1-2 drops to clean face, neck and décolleté. Follow with Moisture Renewal moisturizer cream.
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Organic Glycerin (from plants), Panthenol Vitamin B5, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
30ml | 1oz
The serum comes contained in a glass light-protecting bottle with pump. The best place to store your bottle is away from direct light and sunlight in a dark cool spot. Cupboards are the best place for storing! Serum shelf-life is 6 months.
Although our products are designed for every skin concern and type in mind, it is always wise to perform a spot test on the skin.
External use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.