A triple-action textured enzyme treatment that works to; promote a smooth complexion, enhance collagen production, even skin tone & texture, brighten, treat discoloration/ blemish scarring, and prevent & diminish breakouts. Originally formulated for use in-clinic while performing advanced facial treatments, Enzymatic Dermal Polish is formulated with exfoliating enzymes, pore refining clays, brightening antioxidants, and gentle abrasive granules.
Skin Types: dry, oily, combination, mature
The Treatment: When activated with water, the enzyme powder blend reveals two types of exfoliation with; gentle abrasive granules & chemical exfolation, along with pore refining White Kaolin & Australian Pink Clays. Powerful ingredients include, Green Tea extract which is packed full of antioxidant properties to promote a healthy and radiant appearance. Along with vitamin rich Guava extract to help stimulate collagen production.
- Dispense 1-2 tsp. into wet hands to activate enzymes
- Work into a textured lather
- Gently massage in upwards circle motions onto clean skin avoiding the eye and lip area
- Rinse well with warm water
- Follow with Antioxidant + Vitamin daily serum
To use as an enzyme treatment- leave on for 5-10 minutes after polishing before rinsing!
Enjoy 2-3 times a week
Ingredients: white kaolin clay, Oryza sativa (rice) powder, Australian pink clay, golden clay beads, guava extract, green tea extract, allantoin, papain (papaya enzyme), sodium cocoyl isethionate (from coconut)
- Preservative free & 100% natural
- Revives and promotes cell turnover
- Prevents future breakouts
- Reveals new cells with two forms of exfoliation- abrasive granules & enzymes
- Enriched with antioxidant properties to help shield skin from aggressive free radicals
- Treats acne marks & discoloration
- Gently detoxifies pores and impurities
- Skin is visibly radiant after one use
- Blemish scarring is reduced over time
- Pores are visibly smaller with weekly use
- Absorption of serum and moisturizer is intensified
- Overall texture is smoother after one use
- Fine lines appear to soften with weekly use
- White kaolin clay- calms irritations while gently detoxifying impurities
- Papain (papaya enzyme)- breaks down dead skin cells, promotes a healthy complexion, and evens skin tone
- Oryza sativa (rice) powder- breaks down and gently sloughs away dead skin cells while promoting further cell turnover
- Australian pink clay- firms, conditions, refines and tightens while leaving skin soft and hydrated
- Golden clay beads- removes impurities and balances skin without dehydrating
- Guava extract- high in vitamin K, vitamin C and Lycopene. Vitamin K aids in treating and evening out discoloration of the skin. Vitamin C and Lycopene stimulate the production of collagen.
- Green tea extract- helps restore healthy looking skin and radiance
- Allantoin- moisturizing to help nourish and condition